Welcome To Infinity!. Happy Gaming!
Welcome To Infinity!. Happy Gaming!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music By: Paramore!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Very Games

Request to be admin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cloud007
ADMIN
ADMIN

Request to be admin Empty
PostSubject: Request to be admin   Request to be admin Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 1:53 pm

Hello everyone, My name is Sam and you can call me Cloud, Am here to sign in admin application, Reason is that am a really really big fan of zombies and CZ and CS was the best zombies servers in it ever as i saw your server guys i got so impressed its well done job in it and those nice weapons and thing and for the requirements you asked for is here.

-> Your nickname: Cloud007, In Steam :Fallen Legend
-> Your steam friend name: Uchiha.Light
-> Your steam ID ==> steamID32: STEAM_0:1:15554608
-> Your motivations to be admin: I Wanna be part of this server and like help people and wanna be more helpful for this servers and ban hackers and kick who say bad words either about the server or people who play in it by insulting them or there skills and i wanna try to give you guys idea's about the server like more things u can put but in limits.
-> Time played on CZ ==>78 hours, though am well experienced i got a big history with CS but was all in old nice days.
-> Are you able to boost ? agh i don't know..

Well to complete my life story am 17 Years old and addicted to games, and in other side i have life where girlfriend and friends and hanging out, but my whole time now is going for games especially zombies and survival games DayZ unturned and i really love it enjoying every moment and now i want to spend my time in your servers and enjoying playing it with fun,
And thank you.

Fallen

Back to top Go down
Skumek
OWNER
OWNER
Skumek

PostSubject: Re: Request to be admin   Request to be admin Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 4:10 am

Ofc we want to get you know you better, just see what you are like, i myself havent seen you on the server on noticed you maybe.

What days are online and not?, add me on steam "Skumek", and we can talk a bit more.

Some more needs to vote on this, but alot of them are busy at this times, reasons?, i dont know. but they need to vote, doesnt matter if admin or not.
Back to top Go down
http://infinity.megabb.com
Cloud007
ADMIN
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: Request to be admin   Request to be admin Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 7:05 am

Well i can be like from 2-1 hours everyday on the server, And i think i sent you friend request and yeah me and my girlfriend play this, Well for me when i play i name my self Legend(Masked Man) and when my Girlfriend plays she name her self :Am too sexy for you,
I said everything about me if anything you want specific tell me.

Have a nice day
Fallen.
Back to top Go down
Skumek
OWNER
OWNER
Skumek

PostSubject: Re: Request to be admin   Request to be admin Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 12:49 pm

Cloud007 wrote:
Well i can be like from 2-1 hours everyday  on the server, And i think i sent you friend request and yeah me and my girlfriend play this, Well for me when i play i name my self Legend(Masked Man) and when my Girlfriend plays she name her self :Am too sexy for you,
I said everything about me if anything you want specific tell me.

Have a nice day
Fallen.

Alright, btw, tell her to name herself "I am too sexy for you", more correct.

But this is a new request, and will maybe take some days to decide.

just wait Smile
Back to top Go down
Cloud007
ADMIN
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: Request to be admin   Request to be admin Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 1:14 pm

Haha yeah okay, Thanks anyway Smile
Back to top Go down
Cloud007
ADMIN
ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: Request to be admin   Request to be admin Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 2:38 pm

Is your reply guys gonna take long, If so how long?

Back to top Go down
Skumek
OWNER
OWNER
Skumek

PostSubject: Re: Request to be admin   Request to be admin Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 10:24 pm

Cloud007 wrote:

Too long, Its a Ok for me, lets see what others will say, its not my call what people think of you, but i think you made a good request:)
Back to top Go down
Skumek
OWNER
OWNER
Skumek

PostSubject: Re: Request to be admin   Request to be admin Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 10:24 pm

Cloud007 wrote:

Too long, Its a Ok for me, lets see what others will say, its not my call what people think of you, but i think you made a good request:)
Back to top Go down
Axtmann
OWNER
OWNER
Axtmann

PostSubject: Re: Request to be admin   Request to be admin Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 1:54 pm

Ok its going to be intresting how you turn out!, do your best, and if you need help with any commands, ask another admin!

Check this out: http://infinity.megabb.com/f15-admin-salon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request to be admin   Request to be admin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Request to be admin
Page 1 of 1